Warner Bros Entertainment AB is looking for a Demand Controller
Have you at least 2 years working experience in the Supply Chain and are you also interested to get an instructive and exciting experience in one of the largest companies in the film and television industry?
Warner Bros Entertainment is a subsidiary to Time Warner USA. Time Warner is the largest entertainment company in the world with strong trademarks within film, video, TV, games, media and internet. The company markets and sells Warner?s films, on Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand, and Games in all of the Nordic countries.
Today, the Swedish Office in Stockholm is looking for a Temp Demand Controller to its Nordic Operations department.
As Demand Controller in the Nordic Operations department consisting of three persons you will manage the demand plan for video and games products. You will continuously work with Sales and Marketing to streamline forecasting processes, improve forecast accuracy, and optimize inventory levels. You will report to the Commercial Director.
Your key responsibilities
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, develop demand forecasts and evaluate forecast results.
- Manage the territory demand plan within SAP by compiling a final territory ?rolled up? number per title within the system for both long term and short term plan
- Review and monitor stockholding and manufacturing strategies
- Monitor inventory levels and provide recommendations on excess and obsolete products and components
- Work with Marketing to develop and execute product cost reduction initiatives
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives
- Maintenance of Master Data
- Liaise with Sales, MRP team, Customer Service and Distribution Centre to ensure timely deliveries and that customer requirements are met
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business, Economics or Engineering
- 2 years of experience in the Supply Chain / Operations area from an FMCG business
- Very good IT skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly (MS office / Excel is required)
- Preferred experience of working in APO, Business Objects and SAP
- Preferred understanding of statistical concepts
- Good communication skills (internal/external)
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Team player ? ability to work within a matrix organization and the flexibility to cope with a changing environment
- Possess a positive ?can-do? attitude
- Strong problem solving, planning and analytical abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines
In this recruitment we are cooperating with CareerOn and you are welcome to send your CV and covering letter in English marked ?Demand Controller? to Emma Malm at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22/7.
This is a temporary employment for approximately 12 months with opportunities for permanent employment, beginning in August.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Åsa Klang, HR Director,