Ascom Wireless Solutions is an established global leader in solutions for wireless on-site communication to support and optimize mission-critical processes. Our main focus is healthcare – hospitals, senior care and independent living – and we are also active in industry, secure establishments, retail and the hotel sector. The headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have R&D, sales and service delivery business units in Europe, the United States, south-east Asia and Australia. Visit www.ascom.se for further information.
We are looking for a new Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Finance area linked to ERP systems. To join the Divisional IT Application Management team at Ascom Wireless Solutions.
The position is based in Gothenburg with frequent international collaboration and travel.
About the Job
Ascom Wireless Solution currently implements Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in the whole division. This is done with an external implementation partner supported by an internal team, the ERP Competence Center. This internal team consists of competences within AX, both process, development and application. Now we would like to strengthen the team with a SME within the Finance area. The main purpose of this position is to be the central contact for driving all finance related topics within the ERP area for Ascom Wireless Solution.
As an ERP SME, your main objective will be to ensure that we are updated on the latest information on AX related to the Finance process
Your main responsibilities include:
• In the context of decided IT related policies and plans, take independent responsibility for the development and operation of the AX 2012, 2009 and 3.0 platforms’ finance parts within the division as well as locally within Ascom (Sweden) AB
• To participate in the planning and operation of the global AX 2012 implementation project
• To contribute to the creation and maintenance of Ascom Wireless Solutions IT related policies
• In cooperation with the ERP Competence Center team and the Manager of Divisional IT Application Management prepare and propose decisions regarding improvements within the area of your responsibility
• To participate in the in giving support to our ERP platform within the areas of your responsibility.
• To participate in the overall process within the IT Application Management group (ITAM)
This is a full time position and you will be member of the ITAM team reporting to Manager Divisional IT Application Management. Since the team is responsible for a platform with international users and systems located in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, you will need to occasionally work early or late.
To enjoy and be successful in this position, you need to be a socially confident, professional and service-minded person. You are strongly motivated by both technical and process challenges and solutions and you understand the importance of IT contribution in a global business. You take an honor in communicating in a simple and straight forward way, and have no problems talking to both senior management and end users. You have courage to take on challenges and will not easily give up. You are well organized and can work effectively without direct supervision. You always keep team members involved in your work and you are not afraid to ask for help and advice.
Your qualifications include:
• Documented knowledge and experience within the Finance Process linked to ERP systems. Preferable Dynamics AX 2012. Certificates within this area is a merit.
• Good communication and training skills
• Thorough understanding of the financial processes in a global company like ours.
• Minimum three and preferably five year’s relevant working experience within the responsibility area
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal. To be used in communications with the organization and to document the work done in both general and technical documents for various audience
Application and Contact:
This recruitment is managed by PS Partner. If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply through www.pspartner.se Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Johan Sjöberg 0761-709851 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Elin Mankert at 0723-200761 or by mail email@example.com
"PS Partner grundades 2010 och vårt kontor är beläget på Södra Hamngatan i centrala Göteborg. Vårt jobb är att hitta rätt person, i rätt tid – till rätt organisation. Lite mer precist så arbetar vi med rekrytering, search och bemanning samt personalfrågor. Vi har närmare 50 år erfarenhet tillsammans och har sett många olika människor, positioner och organisationer. Läs gärna mer på www.pspartner.se "