Bauer Hockey is the world’s leading designer, developer and manufacturer of Ice Hockey Equipment. Founded in Kitchener, Ontario in Canada 1927, the Company developed the first skate with a blade attached to a boot, forever changing the game of hockey. Since then, Bauer has continued to develop the most innovative products in the industry.
Bauer Hockey’s owner Performance Sports Group (PSG), designs, manufactures and markets performance sports equipment and related apparel under the Bauer, Mission, Maverick, Cascade, Inaria, Combat and Easton brand names. Ice hockey equipment is the cornerstone of their world-class performance sports platform, which they have repeatedly used to grow their business into new performance equipment and apparel categories and sports markets.
Our products are available in over 45 countries through a network of more than 7 000 retail locations and 60 distributors. The Company has strong association with many of the world’s premier hockey, lacrosse, baseball and softball organizations.
0 0 1 183 1049 Home 8 2 1230 14.0 Normal 0 false false false SV JA X-NONE
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
Bauer Hockey Europe has 50 employees located in Sweden, Finland, and Germany. If you are a team player and prepared to contribute with new ideas and hard work we would very much like you to join our team.
Bauer Hockey is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to our administrative headquarters located in Gothenburg. As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for all FP&A related tasks in the region (Europe & International). You will report directly to the Director of Finance for the region.
• Responsible for forecasting, reporting and analysis in the region (Europe & International).
• Reconcile monthly actuals and explain variances to forecast and provide clear and insightful commentary around month-end, quarter-end and fiscal-year results.
• Engage and partner with the cross-functional team to drive financial discipline and accountability and ensure accurate accounting and operational control, incl. cost center management.
• Lead weekly meetings with sales and customer service teams to direct actions and develop risk mitigation plans to achieve objectives.
• Perform pro-active profitability & KPI analyses of the business.
• Analyze and participate in pricing strategies.
• Involvement in inventory management related tasks.
We believe that you have a Bachelors degree and 3-7 years of experience in Finance or Accounting roles. You have strong analytical capabilities, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You are structured, detail oriented and result driven. It is a plus if you have been working in a consumer products industry. Strong MS Excel and ERP skills, SAP experience is preferred and you have good verbal and written communication abilities and a very good command of the English language.
Please apply with a registered CV and a cover letter at www.jerrie.se not later than May 17. For questions call or email Malin Persson 0735-124498, email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!