Smurfit Kappa is currently looking for a Controller. The position as Controller is a broad role within Finance reporting directly to the CFO. The position is located at the Swedish headquarter in Eslöv.
As a Controller you will be involved in a wide range of tasks and you will have the chance to grow in many different areas and competences within finance and operations. You will focus on controlling three smaller units and you will have good opportunities to interact with the global organization. For the right person there can be further career opportunities in Smurfit Kappa.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the consolidation, reporting and analysis of SK Sweden Results
• Respond to requests for information from Group, Division and Region, promptly with quality financial information
• Preparation and analysis of midmonth forecasts, quarterly forecasts, and budget process
• Responsibility for developing and maintaining a detailed budget upload model to streamline the forecasting process
• Responsibility for the input and validation of all forecast and budget information into HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
• Focus upon continuous improvement over the quality and availability to financial information to the organisation
• Responsible for weekly profit forecasts.
• Support the CEO and CFO with ad hoc information requests
• Develop knowledge of key financial controls. Perform Financial Monitoring audits as required, under the guidance of the SOX controller
• Other ad hoc duties as required by the organisation
• University degree in accounting or finance
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• Experience of controlling and/or accounting is preferred
• Experience within an analytical role in a large corporate business would be an advantage.
• Very strong Excel and IT competence
• Experience from SAP or other large ERP systems is an advantage
• Experience of group reporting would be an advantage
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
The ideal candidate is dynamic, highly driven, self-motivated with strong analytical capacity and a good sense of structure. You are a communicative person with good ability to build relationships and trust with different types of people on all levels in the organization. It is also important that you are flexible and enjoy working in a fast changing environment.
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 24 of May 2015.
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind Finance and Executive. If you have any questions please call recruitment consultant Kristina Bennet + 46 725-090212.
Your application will be handled confidentially.
Uppdragsgivare: Smurfit Kappa
Smurfit Kappa Sverige AB är en av Nordens ledande leverantörer av effektiva förpackningar i wellpapp samt av maskinsystem för rationell resning och inpackning. Företaget har fyra wellpappfabriker, sju arkfabriker varav två i Finland, två displayföretag, offset och preprint enheter jämte försäljningskontor. Bolaget har 850 anställda. Huvudkontoret ligger i Eslöv. Enheterna i Nybro sysselsätter 230 personer. LithoPac i Nybro sysselsätter 85 personer och producerar 15 miljoner kvadratmeter offset kascherade wellförpackningar till marknadsledande varumärken som Absolut, Carlsberg och Kraft Foods. Välkommen att läsa mer om oss på: www.smurfitkappa.se